Monday, March 8, 2010

Finally i'm bak!!!

hey guys~am bak! lolXD actually i dun really love to blog or really into this blogging stuff cuz i dun really write much in my bloggy... in other is am lazy! haa... now me having a two weeks break after our final exam for this short semester... damn! i'm not going to deny it...i screw my exam paper!!! ishhh! anyway i still gotta face the fact when soon the truth gonna reveal *results* honestly, am so Fucking death! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! am so boring...i really can't wait for the new semester to come although i know is tiring~ i can't stand it!!! help me.... i need to commit myself for the coming semester...i need to work my ass hard! haaa~ all the previous exam i did it was like totally sucks man! i know that am not those nerdy...geeks...bookworm~ phewww!!! as the fact.... i dun wanna be NERDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

haaaaa~ but not all are nerds!! some nerds are hott~ wow!!! the best part! anyway...i will do my best...so BOWIE JUST DO IT!!! giving up is not gonna solve da problems... urghh! since when i will talk all this...just so not me anyway....


lastly i wanna say BOREDDDDD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment